Questions & Doubts : VTU Crash Course
All of you are having many questions regarding your results and other things, so here we are to clear many of your doubts, please check below to find frequently asked questions.
FAQ’s VTU Crash Course Results,
1. My Results are Should W -Withhold or To be announced
The Results which are showing to be announced will be announced within 3-4 days, as we got information from VTU.
2. Can Crash Course Students Apply for revaluation.
Yes, You can, the dates for the revaluation will soon be announced by VTU after results are out. Please wait with patience.
3. What is the fee structure for us?
Fee Structure will also be announced after all the results are out.
4. When will 3rd & 4th sem results will be announced.
It is expected to announce today. Check this link for more info and updates regarding Crash Course 3rd & 4th sem results.
5. Can we attend classes now?
Yes of course, if you are passed in your crash course results you are permitted to attend classes.
6. I got failed in crash course, what should I do now?
Apply for revaluation and hope for best. If you don’t get pass in revalution also then you again will get back to normal detain scheme of VTU.
7. When will be the examination for us?
Dates are not yet announced by VTU, we will soon inform you as we get information regarding crash course examination.
8. My USN result is not showing up but results are out.
Some students are facing this issue. Don’t worry there may be some technical issue, your results will be either intimated to your college or will be announced soon. Keep checking VTU Connect Notifications for more updates.
Hope this helps many of you guys.