The following are the rules that should be followed before using any of the services related to VTU Connect Notification, Forum Or Chat Room
- VTU Connect is an informative portal for the benefit of VTU students.
- This website is no way related or affiliated in any manner with VTU or its official website. The content of this blog is just for informational purposes.
- The content provided on this site doesn’t provide any kind of warranty or guarantee on the information provided.
- The content published on this site doesn’t provide any guarantee or warranty on the authenticity of the information if the content is from official site we will link back to original official VTU post from http://vtu.ac.in/
- If you find any information on this site that is infringing your work or copyrights. Contact the administrator and the content will be removed asap.
- We will make sure to give the fast and timely notification updates when VTU releases it’s circular. We do not guarantee any type of correctness in information we post.
- Users are requested to mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org if they find any kind of mistakes in posts we make.
VTU CONNECT RESULTS :
How we calculate results for CBCS with grade points :
By using VTU CBCS regulations for 2015 scheme from section 15OB 11 we get the respective grade points for the students marks and then by using the corresponding credits of subjects we calculate credit points & SGPA.
Similarly for 2017 scheme we use section 17OB 6.1 regulation to calculate grade points & SGPA of students.
Our result system is solely based on this for calculation of SGPA, at any point of time VTU may change the scheme of evaluation to 2015 scheme for SGPA and VTU Connect will not be held responsible for any change in actual SGPA. We worked with results based on 17OB 6.1 for 2017 Scheme & 15OB 11 for 2015 Scheme.
At some point of time cause of heavy traffic on VTU official website there may be error in fetching results of some students, which may lead to improper results which is not done by us. VTU Connect will not be responsible for any change in marks, grade, sgpa or any sort of result changes. We are here to provide some help for students to get their result stat and previous semester results. Any problem with results team Sigma will not be held responsible.
Due to some network issues our databases may not be able to fetch complete results during some time, which results in incomplete fetching of students results. We will not be responsible for those kind of issues. Please make sure to check your results with official website – https://results.vtu.ac.in for cross checking the results with results in our database and this only applies for CBCS results.
Any updates which maybe done on official VTU Website will effect the fetching of results from VTU Connect. So this may affect the proper results fetching sometimes. VTU Connect team will be constantly checking on all the activities of server. Any changes made will be updated asap. But some times it may end up in a delay due to major changes made on official website.
Finally, VTU Connect is not official VTU, we are just helping students by providing useful information for students. VTU Results are only stored in our servers for useful purpose. we can provide additional information like class ranks, university ranks (These are displayed according to the results stored in our database, it may not be accurate.) and make it available always.