The following are the rules that should be followed before using any of the services related to VTU Connect Notification, Forum Or Chat Room
- VTU Connect Informative Portal for the benefit of VTU Students.
- This website is no way related or Affiliated in any manner with VTU or its official website. The content of this blog is just for informational purposes.
- The content provided on this site doesn’t provide any kind of warranty or guarantee on the information provided.
- The content published on this site doesn’t provide any guarantee or warranty on the authenticity of the information if the content is from official site we will link back to original official VTU post from http://vtu.ac.in/
- If you find any information on this site that is infringing your work or copyrights. Contact the administrator and the content will be removed asap.
VTU CONNECT RESULTS :
How we calculate results for CBCS with grade points :
By using VTU CBCS regulations for 2015 scheme from section 15OB 11 we get the respective grade points for the students marks and then by using the corresponding credits of subjects we calculate credit points & SGPA.
Similarly for 2017 scheme we use section 17OB 6.1 regulation to calculate grade points & sgpa of students.
Our result system is solely based on this for calculation of SGPA, at any point of time VTU may change the scheme of evaluation to 2015 scheme for SGPA and VTU Connect will not be held responsible for any change in actual SGPA. We worked with results based on 17OB 6.1 for 2017 Scheme & 15OB 11 for 2015 Scheme.
At some point of time cause of heavy traffic on VTU official website there may be error in fetching results of some students, which may lead to improper results which is not done by us. VTU Connect will not be responsible for any change in marks, grade, sgpa or any sort of result changes. We are here to provide some help for students to get their result stat and previous semester results. Any problem with results team Sigma will not be held responsible.