Change of college for 3rd semester for the academic year 2017-18. The following norms must be followed for change of college with regard to VTU University.
Any student seeking change of college for 3rd semester shall continue in CBCS scheme.
Any Backlog papers from I & II semester of Non-CBCS, shall be cleared in non-CBCS scheme only, in admitting college.
Eligibility of the student will be verified by admitting college and current college.
Candidates migrating in following category shall not have any backlog papers from I year,
- Other Universities to VTU
- Other Universities to Autonomous scheme
- VTU to Autonomous scheme
- Autonomous scheme to VTU scheme
- Autonomous scheme to Autonomous scheme
Students admitted in Second Shift and SNQ quota are not eligible for Change of College.
Procedure and norms for change of college is as per VTU Annexure – I
The change of college process must be completed within 15 days from the date of announcement of results respective even semesters.
Student must get NOC for admitting college.
Change of College with Change of Branch is permitted only at the beginning of III Semester.
Change of College Fee :
- Change of college : Rs. 5,000
- Change of college with change of branch Rs. 10,000
- Migration from other University to VTU and Autonomous to VTU: Syllabus Equivalence Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 5,000
- Migration from Other university to autonomous college : Clearance Certificate Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 5,000
This Fee must be paid in the form of DD in favor of Finance Officer, VTU, Belagavi.
The above instruction are as per the VTU Ref: VTU/BGM/Aca-OS/COC/2017-18/4-52