LATEST UPDATE : 22/10/2017
- Revaluation applications for all results announced after 6-9-2017 will begin from 25-9-2017.
- Results backlog subjects (attended during June 2017) and even semester subjects of crash semester students will be announced after completion of revaluation of May 2017 crash semester exams
- Crash semester students wishing to obtain PDC without applying for revaluation of their VII and VIII semester exams for purpose of joining jobs and higher studies may approach Registrar (Evaluation) with supporting documents
Regular or Arrear (Both CBCS & Non CBCS) students whose results updated after 21st September.
|Starting date for revaluation||14/10/2017|
|Last Date without penalty||21/10/2017|
|Last Date with penalty||23/10/2017|
OLD UPDATE : 25/09/2017
-Students who have applied for photocopies, please check your email. Don’t forget to check spam, most of them have recieved photocopies.
– Schedule date for Revaluation & Photocopy of Answer Scripts of BE Exams held during May/June/July 2017
|Starting date for revaluation||25/09/2017|
|Last Date without penalty||27/09/2017|
|Last Date with penalty||28/09/2017|
Who can apply for above revaluation:
- 5th and 7th semester crash course students whose results are announced recently.
- The crash semester students whose 1st to 6th semester results are announced
- The regular/arrear students whose results are updated after 6th Sept 2017.
– Results backlog subjects (attended during June 2017) and even semester subjects of crash semester students will be announced after completion of revaluation of May 2017 crash semester exams.
– Crash semester students wishing to obtain PDC without applying for revaluation of their VII and VIII semester exams for purpose of joining jobs and higher studies may approach Registrar (Evaluation) with supporting documents
ANY QUERIES PLEASE COMMENT DOWN OR MAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
OLD UPDATE 12/08/2017 :
B.E/B.Tech Revaluation Dates :
|Revaluation Semester||Last Date||Last Date (With Penalty)|
|7TH & 8TH Sem (Non-CBCS)
1st to 6th (CBCS & Non CBCS)
B.E/B.Tech Results Announcement :
VTU has recently released a circular for Academic Calendar for Odd semester and a circular regarding VTU June July 2017 exams Results. As per the circular BE/B.Tech colleges are going to reopen on 7th August 2017.
VTU has announced the 8th semester examination results conducted by varsity during June 2017 for Civil and Mechanical Engineering Branch and now they are eligible to apply for the posts called by KPSC. Remaining branches results will be announced soon.
In the same circular they have also mentioned UG and PG valuation is under progress and the results need to be announced before the commencement of the term, So they need to announce the results of all the semesters to enable students to know their academic eligibility at the earliest.
In order to complete the valuation before the reopening date, VTU intimidated the Principals of colleges to depute the faculty members who have received appointment orders to attend the valuation.
By seeing these circulars, we can see that VTU is working hard to complete valuation in time. So, this time valuation will be completed within the reopening of college. Results maybe expected by the end of August.
Hope their will be no issues in announcements of results this time. All the best with your results guys.
Please comment below if any queries, will clear them if we got any answers.