VTU has announced dates for examinations of One Time Exit Scheme.
Since VTU has not yet announced One Time Exit Scheme students results, the dates of examination may vary. Results of Exit Scheme Students are expected to be announced soon.
All the results of One Time Exit Scheme has been announced and examination schedule has also been announced by VTU. Theory & Practical Examination Time Table has been announced and the time table as per the circular is given below,
EXAMINATION APPLICATION & FEE:
Dates for filing examination fee of One Time Exit Scheme has been extended to 04/04/2018 as per VTU circular PS/2017-2018/2788
Online filing of examination application forms by the eligible students of 5th, 7th and 9th semester BE/B.Tech/B.Arch registered under one time exit scheme is scheduled as per the dates given in VTU circular.
|Start Date for filing applications||27/03/2018|
|Last date with penalty of Rs. 500||05/04/2018|
|Generation of Hall Ticket||06/04/2018|
Examination Fee : Rs. 1295/- (Examination fee Rs. 1200 + Marks card fee Rs. 75/- + Application Fee of Rs. 20/-)
NOTE – WHO CAN APPLY
1.The students of Non CBCS Scheme who have registered under ONE TIME EXIT SCHEME.
2. The students should have gained eligibility to respective semesters as per eligibility norms of VTU after the results/revaluation results of Dec/Jan 2018 exams.
3. Those students who id not gain eligibility to respective are not eligible to apply for this examination if applied and attended, their exam application and performance in the examination will not be considered.
4. Students should be eligible as per eligibility and maximum norms of VTU.
5. The students who have switched to CBCS scheme at 3rd/4th semester level are not eligible to One Time Exit Scheme Examinations.
SCHEME OF EXAM WILL BE 2010 ONLY
– 5th and 7th semesters BE/B.Tech and 5th, 7th and 9th semester B.Arch only regular papers.
– The students are not permitted to submit their application for arrears papers of these semesters.
- This examination is only for the eligible students Non-CBCS admitted under One time exit scheme (eligible to respective semesters as per eligibility norms).
- These students will not be eligible to apply for 5th or 7th semester subjects during June/July 2018 Examinations.
- Students who are having backlog subjects of 5th and 7th semester BE/B.Tech 5th,7th and 9th semester B.Arch. Should not apply for these examinations.
- Withholding admission tickers of the students who are having shortage of attendance and who are not eligible for this examination is the responsibility of the college.
- For queries if any contact VTU though their email : email@example.com specifically mentioning the subject as “OTES Exam From Queries”.
ONE TIME EXIT TIME TABLE:
REVISED TIME TABLE FOR ONE TIME EXIT SCHEME(OTES) ANNOUNCED on 28/03/2018.
|Semesters:||5th semester.||7th semester.||Equivalent of 5th and 7th.||5th semester.||7th semester.|
|Timings:||09:30 AM to 12:30 PM||09:30 AM to 12:30 PM||09:30 AM to 12:30 PM||09:30 AM to 12:30 PM||09:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
Practical Examination : 02/05/2018 to 05/05/2018.
The above dates for one time scheme examination are as per the circular released by VTU on 28th March (2017-2018/2784). Actual dates for examination will be announced after the result announcement, hope so they will.
We will update the time table and the other info regarding One Time Exit Scheme in this section, keep checking VTU Connect for more updates.