REVALUATION RESULTS UPDATE :
The following revaluation results of VTU has been announced on 24TH March 2018,
- Revaluation results of B.E/B.tech 1st – 8th semester of all regions. (Non CBCS)
- Revaluation results of B.Arch all semester of all regions. (Non CBCS)
- Revaluation results of B.E/B.tech 1st – 5th semester of all regions. (CBCS)
- Revaluation results of B.Arch all semester of all regions.(CBCS)
OLD UPDATE :
VTU has announced BE 1ST year and final year results till now. Also we hope all the results announcement will be completed within the end of this month. This time VTU has announced for revaluation in a new manner, there is no end date specified nor a circular has been released. Just a normal website announcement.
Below is the announcement made on the official VTU Website,
ANNOUNCEMENT : ” Submission of Online Application Forms for Revaluation and Photocopy of Answer Scripts of All Sem B.E / B.Tech ./ B.Arch ( Both CBCS & Non CBCS schemes ) examination held during Dec 2017 / Jan 2018 from 19th On wards for further details contact your College. “
Updated Revaluation Dates:
Date of revaluation for 1st, 2nd, 7th and 8th Sem BE/B.Tech and All sem B.Arch : 19/02/2018 – 26/02/2018 (
Date of revaluation for 3rd to 6th Sem B.E/B.Tech : 22/02/2018 – 26/02/2018 (
With Penalty of Rs. 500 – 27/02/2018 to 01/03/2018 (
- Fee for Revaluation will be Rs.400 per subject and for Photo Copy is Rs. 300/- per subject and Application Fee of Rs. 20/- per candidate.
- All the students are eligible to apply for revaluation and photocopy in any number of theory subjects. However, photocopy will not be provided for subjects attached with drawing sheets.
- Students need not wait for the photocopy to apply for revaluation.
- There is no challenge valuation facility.
Also by seeing this we hope that VTU will announce all semesters results very soon before the revaluation dates.
Any clarifications regarding the revaluation kindly contact your college for details, there may be a last date or may be not. Check out with your college once and get it cleared.
Since there is no circular released this time many people may not be knowing the dates, so kindly share the news among all your friends.